• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Katrina - I

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tropical Depression # 12

I'm voting for the purple.
storm_12.gif
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 12

Darn...early this am it looked like a brush by on the way west. I have learned to sit tight and check in with my pals on SoWal.com. Thanks for being there!!!
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 12

Where do you guys get these models at, I cant find them, but I am stupid also so.....

Thanks
 
Re: Tropical Depression # 12

JB said:
No, he/she sounds like a classic doom and gloomer, and almost seemed to take delight in posting that news. BTW here are the latest models.

Not true, my friend. Why would I want to see the most gorgeous beaches in the world get even more destroyed than they already are? I just wanted to post that forecast quickly and concisely to give you all as much time to prepare as possible, especially with the very weakened state of your beaches. I'll be praying for the best over the next few days and hope a) it somehow weakens and doesn't hit anyone, or b) it hits somewhere unpopulated and less vulnerable.

Prepare for the worst (with more certainty than of course can be garnered from current forecasts...because by the time the forecast has sufficient certainty, sometimes it is too late to prepare).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top