• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Oyster Bar

New posts

1st in 59

Beach Comber
Anyone know if they've re-opened yet. I called last week and they said they would be open this past Friday (June 8). Did it happen???? I'm addicted to their Oysters Rockefeller.
 
One of the bartenders told me the other day it would open today but when I drove by around noon it looked like not quite. Any day now the reviews & pics will be pouring in.
 
:clap:
 
My favorite place! And my brother's...who is coincidentally coming in town. Hope they will be open tonight or tomorrow night so he can enjoy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top