• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Oyster Bar

New posts
I've always like the hurricane!!!! I don't know if it likes me though:lolabove:

thehurricane-1.jpg
 
Biff! Thanks for covering up my thigh with the Hurricane logo! :lol:
What a great pic! Why am I just now seeing that for the first time?
 
I hadn't even looked at this thread before we ate dinner there tonight. The patio was perfect. Nearly a full moon, a nice view across the pond, the whole deal. We had a side dish sampler (OK at best) and a fried shrimp po-boy (perfect). The service was friendly, prompt, and attentive. The prices were nice. This was our 2nd trip, the first was about 6 weeks ago. We're happy, we'll be back. :D
 
; -) Well Molly, you had a rockin nice ar$e shirt on that night and a nice skirt; just wanted to cover a little exposed thigh action :-) you looked fabulous dear!!!

Now that night was the icing on the cake !!!!
 
First visit last night. Great food (yummy fish tacos), great service, reasonable prices. Saw tons of people I know. A little music on the deck was just the perfect end to a most enjoyable meal. We'll be back again and again! :cool:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top