
had a very good lunch at hurricane's today... outside.. Feb 1. perfect weather, good company, great burger and fries.
![]()

Outside is the way to go at Hurricane's. If they are busy, it is SO noisy inside- terrible acoustics in the dining room, and the staff admits it. Maybe somebody with acoustics experience could "soften" that room a bit.:shock:
I love their food, but was almost too tired to eat it -trying to hear our table's conversation over the roar to eat it will wear down a hungry person!![]()

jdarg, are you sure it wasn't my boys making all the noise?!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't hear (although my hearing is poor to start with.) I could barely hear you when you said hello and introduced your mother and others. Even so, the food is very good.
No, it is the room. I am a little slow sometimes- it took me about 10 meals to realize why I have a headache every time I eat inside.
Your family is darling BTW!!
Hey SoWalgayboi- please procure some tapestries so I can get my fish tacos without going deaf.