• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Shutters

New posts

spaglioni

Beach Lover
GCS Building Solutions. I want to give them a 50% shout-out, because so far they have been the only contractor that bothered to show up when they said they would, measure, work with me on my budget and get back to me in a very timely fashion. I say "50%" because the shutters are now on order to be installed in about 3 weeks. So I'll let you know how the rest goes. As a part-timer on 30-A the most difficult thing about finding competent contractors is getting them to show-up.

So far, so good.
 
"Contractors " and " show up" along 30A( BMB)
Do not go together. Had one landscaper spend
2hours pacing space at beach house. Then spent
Time designing an email with all plants and features drawn and placed to scale Very Nice
Email drawing. That was 6 weeks ago. Never
Heard back no price no contact no nothing ??
Why?? Waste your/ my time doing all that work ?
I have lots of these stories.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top