• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Wilma

New posts
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

ktschris said:
Pearl Jam's "Yellowledbetter" never can figure what eddie is saying!

Oh and Wilma, go away!

Hey Girl, sorry about the game last night! Were you there? I just knew the Cards were going all the way!!! My condolences to all the Cards fans out there!! You too Seagrovelover!!!
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

:bang: Yes, I was there. It was sad. But I think the cards fan showed great class by giving the Astros a standing O! and chanting their name.

Now if we could just get the hurricanes to stay away!!!
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

kathydwells said:
Hey Girl, sorry about the game last night! Were you there? I just knew the Cards were going all the way!!! My condolences to all the Cards fans out there!! You too Seagrovelover!!!

thanks kathy d
cry.gif
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

ktschris said:
:bang: Yes, I was there. It was sad. But I think the cards fan showed great class by giving the Astros a standing O! and chanting their name.

Now if we could just get the hurricanes to stay away!!!

Now that's what I call good sportsmanship!!!! I hope the Astros do STL proud in the World Series!
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Sueshore said:
Now that's what I call good sportsmanship!!!! I hope the Astros do STL proud in the World Series!

GO ASTROS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Bob said:
My brother-in-law worships Dylan, but he's smoked enough pot to kill several large farm animals.

Bob I'm LOL and I needed that. :rofl: Is it Clint Black or Dale Sr under the mask?
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

wetwilly said:
Bob I'm LOL and I needed that. :rofl: Is it Clint Black or Dale Sr under the mask?
not quite! Somebody already guessed it a week or so ago.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Naples looks like it will get a good portion of Wilma. The Keys though appear to going to get more than it bargained for. Wilma is once a again a Cat 3 and strengthening. News reports indicate that the majority of the local population in the Keys did not evacuate.

This is a system that hasn't been seen very often. A strenghtening hurricane coming into the keys from the west, very unusual.
Tropicwatch.info
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top