• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Wilma

New posts
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Jeff Masters says this system is ripe for development, and it could be heading for southwest Florida. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Wilma :banned:
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

231353W_sm.gif


Right now, that show movement (straight line) toward Pensacola. :shock:
 
One to watch next week...

picservice.asp


Latest models have this as a major hurricane in the Gulf by late next week, one of the models curves it across the FL Peninsula near Tampa almost in a Charley like fashion.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

I still miss walkimg out the back door and seeing the bright white sand, but its times like this I'm glad I moved 100 miles inland. Talk about a setback from the edge! Maybe the CCL will be moved way up here and I just beat the pack.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

y'all are correct...BAN WILMA and throw up on her! Lyons said this am for western FL to be on the look out.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

I like the one model track that takes it back to the east and out into the Atlantic to die. If it does that, it will not be a threat to anyone. :clap_1:

I don't like any of the other tracks since they all show straight lines North. :bang:

Still very early in the forecast. Maybe the 11am update will show something? :idontno:
 
Re: One to watch next week...

bsmart said:
picservice.asp


Latest models have this as a major hurricane in the Gulf by late next week, one of the models curves it across the FL Peninsula near Tampa almost in a Charley like fashion.

:puke:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top