• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Wilma

New posts
Re: One to watch next week...

TooFarTampa said:
Oh, yeah, I needed that. NOT!!!

EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF
EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF
EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF
EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF
EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF
EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFFF EFF EFFF EFFF!!!

(to quote BeachRunner)
LOL. And ditto again.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

I still have not looked at your links. Just floating down the De-Nile River!
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Bob said:
SoWal will remain safe!!!!

With your mug, I propose we park you on the beach, 24 hours a day until the storm goes away. Wilma will be skeered of you!!!
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

I hear talk by some folks saying that the Gulf is too cold for hurricanes. In reality, it may feel cold to your skin, but it is warm enough to get the hurricanes going. I seeTS Wilma is still gaining wind speed and this will probably continue if she keeps her line towards New Orleans, where she is currently pointing. Over the last 24 hours, Wilma's wind speed has increased 33%.
Better keep a watchful eye out for Wilma.
 
Re: TD 24 Forecast to become a hurricane

Throw Pebbles at Wilma and then get Bam-Bam to club her repeatedly.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top