• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I’m new here....

New posts

Lefttheblinkeron

Beach Comber
Apparently hello is the standard greeting.

I just stumbled on this forum and it seemed like a great way to get to know what’s going on in the area. I haven’t been on a forum in years. Maybe it’s like riding a bike and it will be fun until you hit traffic.
 
There will be traffic...but it’s all good, and sometimes grayt.
 
Didn’t Hitler drive one of those? I’m joking!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top