• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I am getting primed

New posts
Look back to my previous post to see the unopened box.


:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: ...of course, you could have repackaged it. :biggrin:
 
Miss Kitty, I am not without redemption! Merman is taking a photo RIGHT NOW and you can see it's only 8:50 pm...and the photo is unretouched. I swear!!! (Honeybunch is setting date and time so the unbelievers can be assured. ;-) )

This HAS to prove Mermaid's innocence! LOOK at the box. I even said she could open it and place it under her tree. ( there was another box inside) But she didn't! She is a trustworthy gull.
 


Miss Kitty, I am not without redemption! Merman is taking a photo RIGHT NOW and you can see it's only 8:50 pm...and the photo is unretouched. I swear!!! (Honeybunch is setting date and time so the unbelievers can be assured. ;-) )


how convenient that Merman happened to take a picture of an unopened box at precisely 8:50pm... JK. I don't know what the heck ya'll are talking about...
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top