• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am home !

New posts
jdarg said:
I was looking at the SUnday circulars and mentioned a good laptop price to Bdarg- and he accused me of only wanting one to take to the beach and stay connected to SoWal.com! Imagine that!

OMG...YES!!!! It is a surreal experience to be down there and get on this board!!! HMM got ours really cheap!!! We brought it home and now when he gets on the "real" computer at night, I can still keep up with y'all!!!
 
Sunny d...thanks so much for the post, I am pretending to be there right now!!! :wub: sounds like you had a great time!!!!
 
When we go to Grayton, we stay across from D&Ks. We will be in Jacksonville for football next month. May go to Grayton during spring here. Is spring break crazy at Grayton? It would be the first week in April.
 
Where have you been? I thought all the L'ville people had flown the coop.
Sorry about Brian Brohm- but Jax will still be a blast!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top