• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am sooo nervous!

New posts

njackie

Beach Lover
Definitely am a lurker! But I enjoy you all so much, although, I tend to get my feelings hurt. I love hearing about the weather there and all the wonderful things you do. I appreciated Kurt so much during Ivan and all the other major storms, he was often the only way I knew our place was still standing! Thank YOU! We live in Osage Beach MO, I am a retired Special Education Director. I am coming to the beach with my three grandsons for a couple of weeks in June. Lexi is our golden retiever and she has had her beach tags since January, we get to stay longer in the fall and winter. My precious husband of thirty six years, our daughter, thirty four and our son, thirty two and even their spouses, cherish the time we spend on the beaches of 30A. We are blessed and this web-site reminds me often of that fact.
 
:welcome:

These are some of the nicest people I know, and I see them more here than I do face-to-face! Don't be skeerd!
 
Oh, I missed the 2004 part! How could you stand not saying somethng? I only lurked a few months before I started typing.
Doesn't matter just keep typing!:wave:
 
:wave: & welcome officially! You've been on here 2 years longer than I have!

Truly, we don't really bite, although you've probably experienced some of the barking around here.:floor: Just jump on in.

You don't have long before you'll be down here in June!:clap:
 
surfdude1.jpg
 
Oh, I missed the 2004 part! How could you stand not saying somethng? I only lurked a few months before I started typing.
Doesn't matter just keep typing!:wave:

:roll: I lurked for about 3 minutes before I started posting. :funn:

It feels a bit weird to say :welcome: to someone who has been on here for almost four years, since the beginning, but :wave:.
 
Welcome to South Walton:welcome:


funny stuff kurt ;-)
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top