• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am sooo nervous!

New posts
:welcome:...who scares you the most? :floor:
 
:welcome: and congrats on your posting!

I never lurked at all....:blush: Jumped right in, but then, I did have an advantage ;-)
 
:welcome: njackie!
I have some good friends with homes in Osage Beach!! OB, MO is cool place too!
Don't be nervous... as Organicmama says...just WOOF along with the rest of the pack!
 
Thank you. She must have been the runt of a wonderful litter since she only weighs 60 lbs and she almost two. She is the third of our beautiful goldens girls. We purchased a place on 30A for her predecessor, whom we lost to canine cancer almost three years ago, so needless to say she is very spoiled.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top