• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am voting...

New posts

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU"]YouTube - I'm Voting Republican[/ame]
 
Ok Romeo...I'm not big on politics, heck I try to avoid the talk of them just for arguments sake, but that video was pretty out there. Yea maybe some of it was true, but wow, pretty funny though.
 
:clap:Republicans Bad...more social programs. Now that was really funny. I love both of those videos....and fear extremists in any form. I showed my step-dad the video of I'm Voting Republican and he thought it was for real. He actually agreed with all of their points. He was like, "WOW finally someone said what I have been thinking all of these years." He didn't' get it when I explained that it was a joke.....scary.:idontno:
 
:clap:Republicans Bad...more social programs. Now that was really funny. I love both of those videos....and fear extremists in any form. I showed my step-dad the video of I'm Voting Republican and he thought it was for real. He actually agreed with all of their points. He was like, "WOW finally someone said what I have been thinking all of these years." He didn't' get it when I explained that it was a joke.....scary.:idontno:
that IS scary!
 
that IS scary!
I thought you would love the video! ....I need the Government to tell me to tell me who I can love....and Republicans are just the folks to do that sweetie....:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top