• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I found this photo....

New posts

JB

Beach Fanatic
Of Deer Lake State Park. Check it out. Is that some kind of jetty sticking out into the gulf? If so, I've never noticed it before.

DRL-Dune-mar.jpg
 
Are you sure that's Deer Lake SP in Florida? It sure looks like a Jetty and nothing like that is there now. :idontno:

Could it be St Andrews in Bay County?
 
Are you sure that's Deer Lake SP in Florida? It sure looks like a Jetty and nothing like that is there now. :idontno:

Could it be St Andrews in Bay County?

It was on their website. You can mouse over the photo, right click, go to properties and see for yourself.

I just found it a bit curious.
 
No wonder you were confused since it is on their website, but I still believe its wrong. Are there any old time residents that can shed light on this location?

The reason I am thinking St Andrews is because that is a state park and fairly close to Deer Lake, where Eglin is federally owned and further away. Interesting picture...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top