• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I got a call...

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
from the KITTY on her way outta town. She says she's got her laptop--:clap: :clap: :clap: I was gonna go through serious withdrawal so glad she was able to cram it in. :clap: :clap: :wub: :wub:
 
I've been sort of out of it and missed the posts mentioning where she is going. Please tell me. :blink:

Italy. I'm not bitter.

(Did you see my post about www.romereborn.virginia.edu, and how I've always wanted to go to Italy? But I'm glad she's there, along with the people I'm housesitting for, and every other college-aged kid in the world that goes there to "study." Yay for them, dadgummit.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top