• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I love the beach

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
New posts
A

Anonymous

SoWal Guest
Every year except this one we've come to Grayton beach from Duluth, Minnesota to stay in the same beach rental house with our great family friends. I've got a lot of memories there and I just wanted to say how much I love the beach and that I'm going to miss it a whole lot this year. thanks to everyone for keeping it such a beautiful paradise. :)
 
beachgirl from up north said:
Every year except this one we've come to Grayton beach from Duluth, Minnesota to stay in the same beach rental house with our great family friends. I've got a lot of memories there and I just wanted to say how much I love the beach and that I'm going to miss it a whole lot this year. thanks to everyone for keeping it such a beautiful paradise. :)

That's a long drive. I hear it's kinda cold up there right now :mrgreen:
 
Smiling JOe said:
In which house do you stay when you come down? I'll send you a photographic memory for this year.

Wow that's nice - also it may be on the web already.
 
Smiling JOe said:
In which house do you stay when you come down? I'll send you a photographic memory for this year.
SmilingJOe is great to do that for you! :D :D :D :D :lol:
 
Anonymous said:
Smiling JOe said:
In which house do you stay when you come down? I'll send you a photographic memory for this year.
SmilingJOe is great to do that for you! :D :D :D :D :lol:

Smiling JOe is AWESOME person to do that for you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top