• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Love you guys!!!

New posts

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
This is my 1st post on SoWal but I've been watching/reading for several months. I read a little something under every topic and all of you are so damn
funny. Your insight on business, real estate, nightlife, stories, gossip etc. is very informative and sometimes just hilarious, but most of all just a lot of fun to read while I'm supposed to be working. I'll keep reading and if I get the posting thing down, writing as well.

This is the most fun I've ever had with a computer!!
 
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: ssb!! Proceed with caution...:floor:
 
I have two questions : How did the words "beach crab" get under my sign in name? How can I post a picture?

Beach crab has to do with the # of posts. When you reach a certain # of posts, your "status" changes. See under other posters names...
Now, posting a picture...well, that's another story. I can do it, but only after about a YEAR of trial and error. Maybe RO will jump in here. Kurt also has some pretty good instructions on the general forum I think.
 
This is my 1st post on SoWal but I've been watching/reading for several months. I read a little something under every topic and all of you are so damn
funny. Your insight on business, real estate, nightlife, stories, gossip etc. is very informative and sometimes just hilarious, but most of all just a lot of fun to read while I'm supposed to be working. I'll keep reading and if I get the posting thing down, writing as well.

This is the most fun I've ever had with a computer!!

:welcome: and what is a sun spot? is it contagious?
 
Last edited:
Thanks so much for the insight on the origin of beach crab. I'll work on the picture thing. I wish I could post some more, but I'm going home now where,
thankfully, I don't have a computer...it could get ugly!

Ya'll have a great weekend!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top