• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

i-Mac/Apple Repair????

New posts

CincyBeachGirl

Beach Lover
HELP! I think my i-Mac is very sick! Is there anyplace or anyone between Panama City and Destin that knows how to speak "MAC"? I don't want a PC person who simply has a general knowledge of Apple, I need a Mac/Apple person. Any suggestions? Thanks!
 
And those folks have ripped people I know off just because they're the only Mac shop in the area. If it's not going to be warranty-covered work, I'd probably ship or drive the machine to someone in Tallahassee if that's an option.
 
And those folks have ripped people I know off just because they're the only Mac shop in the area. If it's not going to be warranty-covered work, I'd probably ship or drive the machine to someone in Tallahassee if that's an option.

I do agree... I had a brand new Mac that was less than a month old, and the hard drive went bad. They tried to tell me that it had been zapped by an electric bolt! However, if you need a repair in a hurry, they are the only game in town, unfortunately.
 
Last edited:
Does BestBuy do anything with them, now that they sell them?
I'm taking my to Birmingham. The power supply is DED
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top