• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I miss y'all

New posts

Waterman

Beach Lover
I have been so busy, I feel bad I haven't posted in so long.
I hope Kurt, SJ, RO, and the rest are all OK. Talk more soon!
Waterman :rolling:
 
Waterman said:
I have been so busy, I feel bad I haven't posted in so long.
I hope Kurt, SJ, RO, and the rest are all OK. Talk more soon!
Waterman :rolling:

Well, look who the cat dragged back in!!!! You've been missed Waterman! I see you say you've been busy....where are your priorities, WM??? JK...welcome back!
 
Last edited:
GraytonBound said:
Come back Waterman, come back :(
Who is Waterman?? Somebody enlighten me. Welcome waterman :welcome: (back)

BTW (by the way, CJ), who else is MIA or AWOL (topics I know something about...)??
 
GraytonBound said:
fid fay !!!!



where the phrig is fid fay?????????
You're rockin' baby... when the mouse is away the cat will play, eh??

kitten.gif
kitty.gif


I KNEW we just needed to get RO out of the house for awhile... DANG!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top