• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I miss y'all

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Not with only one computer.

Waterman, where the heck have you been hiding out?

I started a new job 4 weeks ago, and I have focused 99.9% of my time on just that. I really enjoy being on the board with you FINE people. Rest assured you will have a heavy dose of me soon. Thanks S.J., and the rest of you for your friendship!
More soon,
Waterman
 
Moondance said:


Okay, I have no skills here...DUH! But, I need a real avatar. I initially was going to sign up as SEAHAG (stop laughing, you have to agree it is a good fit!) That's what my kids came up with a few years ago down in SoWal, when we realized everyone in the fam had a nickname except for me!!!! So, here's the mission...find me an avatar, PLEASE...and thank you!
 
Sueshore said:
Okay, I have no skills here...DUH! But, I need a real avatar. I initially was going to sign up as SEAHAG (stop laughing, you have to agree it is a good fit!) That's what my kids came up with a few years ago down in SoWal, when we realized everyone in the fam had a nickname except for me!!!! So, here's the mission...find me an avatar, PLEASE...and thank you!

Should the photo go with SeaHag, or Sueshore?
 
Waterman said:
I started a new job 4 weeks ago, and I have focused 99.9% of my time on just that. I really enjoy being on the board with you FINE people. Rest assured you will have a heavy dose of me soon. Thanks S.J., and the rest of you for your friendship!
More soon,
Waterman

Congrats on the new job! But please don't let it take up 99% of your time anymore. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top