• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need a Dog Sitter

New posts
I use Keri with Paws Sitting Service. She is awesome with our cats and I know that she sits for a variety of pets. She has dogs and cats of her own and is very professional, as well as loving with our animals. We live near 393, so I think that 331 wouldn't be a problem. Give her a call---267-1097
 
Does anyone have a dog sitter they would recommend? A kennel would work also. The closer to 331 the better.


LoveDog is a licensed pet sitting service that does both daily visits and overnights. We have many happy owners and pets and would enjoy talking with you. 331 is practically in our back yard. Please ring LoveDog at 368-5747.
 
Does anyone have a dog sitter they would recommend? A kennel would work also. The closer to 331 the better.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming and boarding on 393 here is the website,pawpawspets.com i think you will be very happy with her, pat's awesome also does alot of doggie rescue work top of the list loves all animals or just call 267-1439
 
Love Dog 850-368-5747

Kristan Garrett - she is a massage therapist at For The Health Of It in Blue Mountain Beach.
 
Happy to Help out

Does anyone have a dog sitter they would recommend? A kennel would work also. The closer to 331 the better.


Hello,

Yes I would be happy to help you dog sit and live just 3 miles from you behind the Santa Rosa Bch Post office. I have several references if you need them and what dates would you need a pet sitter?

Give me a call 850-830-5936

Heather
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top