• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

i need a ltr in sowal

New posts

jlweathers

Beach Lover
I am looking for a long-term rental anywhere in South Walton. Would prefer a SFR but would consider nice/newer condos as well. I need at least two bedrooms but 3 would be ideal. Not extremely picky on location (just off of 30A - N or S) but I work in Destin so the Eastern end of 30A is preferential. Would also consider N of 98 if bay/canal front.

Please let me know if you have something that may suit my fancy.

Thanks!
 
by the way - no kids, no pets, & no smoking (actually I do smoke but not in my home & I don't litter the yard w/ butts)
 
I have a 4 bedroom on snapper street and a 3 bedroom in Escada if you are interested.
Thanks,
Brenda
598-0106
 
Not in SoWal - just barely in Okaloosa - Legacy on the Bay has long term (I believe 5 month minimum) 1-2-3- and 4 bedroom apartments - very nice complex with nice pool area - screened in balconies - porches - some carports or garages. Just east of Bass Pro Shop and Regatta Bay (overlooks Regatta Bay golf course)
 
Do you need furnished or unfurnished? I also have a 3 bedroom condo in Sanctuary at REdfish and a bungalow in Sandestin.
 
thanks for the help folks! still on the lookout - will expand the area to include 30A, sandestin, & crystal beach area.

Thanks for the help!

John Weathers
 
Hi. I have a 3BR/2.5 bath in Point Washington that will be for rent. When are you looking for?? Call me for more info.

Heather 850-376-0114
 
Hi,

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath ground floor condo in the Village of Blue Mtn. Beach which is down by White Cliffs.
I can send pictures if you'd like.
It has a washer and dryer. Park at your back door.
Great pool, weight room and shuffle board court.
The rent is $1200/mo. but it won't be available until August 1.

Rita
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top