• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need a place!

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
OK- someone should be able to help me out here- I have faith in all of you!

Need to find a place for LTR starting last week in August.

1 bedroom + bonus room and living room or a 2 bedroom. Unfurnished. Washer and dryer hook-up please.

I know this is asking alot but- trying to stay under $900- I'm all alone here!

Non-smoking, quiet, professional, pet-less, female.

Looking to stay somewhere near 283/30A if possible- if not- somewhere within a 10 mile range. The closer, the better!

:wave:

Got pics? I'm hunting from Atlanta!
 
Last edited:
:wave: You need a forum!
 
Oh you didn't notice? :funn:

This is now my advice and mental support stop; all-in-one.

Loves it! :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
OK- someone should be able to help me out here- I have faith in all of you!

Need to find a place for LTR starting last week in August.

1 bedroom + bonus room and living room or a 2 bedroom. Unfurnished. Washer and dryer hook-up please.

I know this is asking alot but- trying to stay under $900- I'm all alone here!

Non-smoking, quiet, professional, pet-less, female.

Looking to stay somewhere near 283/30A if possible- if not- somewhere within a 10 mile range. The closer, the better!

:wave:

Got pics? I'm hunting from Atlanta!

:scratch: Did you advertise in the Walton Sun? I did that once and had my choice of rentals for my sister coming from Dallas. Good Luck I will let you know if I hear of anything!

Kat:wave:
 
I haven't made any moves to advertise- hadn't even thought of that really. I have my step-mom and dad on the hunt for me down there- sooo glad they are retired and have the time ;) Are there any great boards (physical; not online) with local postings around there?
 
I haven't made any moves to advertise- hadn't even thought of that really. I have my step-mom and dad on the hunt for me down there- sooo glad they are retired and have the time ;) Are there any great boards (physical; not online) with local postings around there?

No big boards that I know of but you will see some listings in the post offices, For The Health Of It (out front), Seagrove Market (in the cafe).

Anyone else know of any?
 
I have a place in the Bungalo's @ Seagrove, this is a 2 bd/2bath unfurnished brand new unit. The best price I can offer is $1150.
Please e-mail vickiowens@cox.net or call Vicki 850-608-6082 or Sandi 850-621-7365
Thank you
Vicki
 
Wow- that's way more than my limit of $900 there Vicki....

Well they (my rents) went all over for me today- and only found one place (that I think needs a good painting). They are only in town for another day- anything they can come look at tomorrow- anyone?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top