• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need help!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Will someone who's driving down Defuniak Street take note of the houses surrounding "Salty Sisters" and post the names. I'm looking for a house within walking (crawling) distance from SS. :wave:
 
Send me the address and I'll find you something close. But everything on DeFuniak Street is within walking distance of each other.
 
Thanks Kurt...will do. Don't forget I said crawl too. ;)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top