• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need lemon grass!

New posts
Give it plenty of space. It thrives here, and gets huge really fast. Work out so you will have plenty plenty muscle when you want to harvest some by digging it up. Or delegate.
 
I was going to keep it in a large pot or whiskey barrel on my deck. Where can I find some to get it started?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top