• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need sod

New posts

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
Does anyone know where I can buy sod (Burmuda Grass) in SolWal? I don't need much and I don't feel like driving to Destin.
 
If you really, really, really must have sod, please consider using as little as possible. Perhaps you have time and the opportunity to use something else that is less harmful to the SoWal environment.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top