• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Need Some Data Please

New posts

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
I need to get some data on the number of new construction (residential) starts over the last few years. I'd prefer to start pre-boom (say 2000 or 2001) and come up to the present. If it differentiates regions (i.e. south Walton vs. north Walton) that would be great, but I can live with it if it's inclusive. Doesn't need to distinguish houses from condos, but if it does, that's fine too.

I know I can spend the day over at the courthouse pulling and counting up permit records, but if anyone should have this information readily available it would be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks. That's a helpful site.

Here's what I've found so far (from census data). Note that it does not differentiate north versus south Walton county. This is supposedly new building permits issued by Walton county as reported to the census bureau.

Clipboard02.jpg



Clipboard01.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top