• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I Need Source for Chocolates Specialty Cakes and More

New posts

LJ123

Beach Lover
I am opening a shop on 30A and need to find people and artisans who produce and create chocolates, speciality cakes, pies and other goodies.

Also craftsmen and craftswomen who build and design Coastal Cottage furniture and accessories, linens, quilts etc.

I want to sell products that are produced and created locally, along the coast and within a half days drive. Any suggestions from our SoWal community will be
soooo appreciated!!

Does anyone know where I can get a vintage bakery case or one built?

Email: ffimg@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:
I do specialty cakes and chocolates!




I am opening a shop on 30A and need to find people and artisans who produce and create chocolates, speciality cakes, pies and other goodies.

Also craftsmen and craftswomen who build and design Coastal Cottage furniture and accessories, linens, quilts etc.

I want to sell products that are produced and created locally, along the coast and within a half days drive. Any suggestions from our SoWal community will be
soooo appreciated!!

Does anyone know where I can get a vintage bakery case or one built?

Email: ffimg@hotmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top