• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need your HELP!!

New posts

ladybug8876

leslie lou
I am praying that this is the year I move to Sowal. Even though it will not happen until at least the end of July or August. I'm starting my search for jobs, seeing what is out there. I currently work for the Dept. of Juvenile Justice in Ky. and I'm starting my search in Florida's DJJ. I saw some openings in my field in Crestview and on Yahoo Maps it showed that it was over 1hr away from Santa Rosa Beach. Which I want to live on 30a or within a 15-20mile radius. The map showed it going through Destin, is it quicker to just head North to I-10 and then go West and get off the Interstate @ Crestview :idontno:. Could someone help. That isn't the only thing. I know that I could contact the facilities and find out any info that I wanted about the facilities, but I just felt comfortable coming here first. Does anyone know someone that works for DJJ of Fl. or maybe someone out there has some info on the facility in Santa Rosa Beach or the Detention center in Panama City. Anything would be helpful. I am getting so excited about this!! I have been wanting to move down there for a few years now and this year it is finally going to happen. I can just feel that it is the right time. :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
I'm posting a reply to my own thread to get it back at the top. I really need ya'lls help. Maybe noone has any info for me :(
 
Crestview is a long haul from SoWal no matter which route you take. DeFuniak Springs is about 40 min away from SoWal and Crestview from DeFuniak is a good 20 miles. I would look for something closer to SoWal. I wish I could link you to someone here, but I don't know anyone in the DJJ. Try contacting the Walton or Okaloosa Sheriffs Office perhaps
 
Thank you SJ for your help, that's all I needed to know, I thought it was a little to far away. I hope your still enjoyn your birthday day and partay on through the night. Thanks again, I'll just keep a lookin, I know the Lord will provide.
 
I guess I'll have to do some further research on Djj facilities, I can't believe I stumped the SoWallers, has this ever been done. :idontno:
 
ladybug8876 said:
I guess I'll have to do some further research on Djj facilities, I can't believe I stumped the SoWallers, has this ever been done. :idontno:
nope. You are the first. :D I do know of a long term rental house that will soon be available, but it will not be around come July.
 
Don't worry I'll be calling on ya'll when the time gets closer for me to move and I know that someone out there always has some info on long term rentals. I did find some more info about a place called HOPE in Fountain, FL. So wish me luck.
 
ladybug8876 said:
I guess I'll have to do some further research on Djj facilities, I can't believe I stumped the SoWallers, has this ever been done. :idontno:

The main forum would be better place to get help for this.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top