• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need zip codes!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabell said:
Give me all you got from Santa Rosa to Pan city beach.
I was a 32541...
 
wlaner said:

that's the one! better than 90201! does 32459 cover all of 30-A?
 
32413. Though I think Rosemary Beach has its own zip. I don't know it though.
 
TooFarTampa said:
32413. Though I think Rosemary Beach has its own zip. I don't know it though.

Rosemary Beach zip code is 32461.
 
32550: Miramar Beach

32459: Santa Rosa Beach (from east of Sandestin to approx. Camp Creek, plus all P. O. Boxes at SRB & Seaside)

32413: East end of SoWal, from Camp Creek to Bay County Line. Also part of Panama City Beach. Wish they would give a different zip to "east" SoWal like they did Miramar Beach. :roll:

32461: Rosemary Beach P.O. Boxes.

Just for kicks:

32439: Freeport

32433 & 32435: DeFuniak Springs
 
:idontno:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top