• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need zip codes!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabell said:
Kimim- That's a Destin zip code

Yep...that's where I lived. :roll:
 
Well, I do consider Freeport as part of SoWal...certainly most people who work down here live there, or even further north. :biggrin:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Yep...that's where I lived. :roll:
Kimim Destin Is great! but I think My sis wants something that's not so busy. But for the right price, anything is possible!
 
Dabell said:
Kimim Destin Is great! but I think My sis wants something that's not so busy. But for the right price, anything is possible!

Well...you asked for zip codes!! :rolling:
 
Dabell said:
Kimim Destin Is great! but I think My sis wants something that's not so busy. But for the right price, anything is possible!

Yeah...it gets nutzo down there. I would wait and wait and wait to pull out of my apt. I lived a quarter of a mile from Destin Commons though...so that was part of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top