• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need zip codes!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnrudy said:
Do you have an intersection, partial location, anything that its near?

it's on old 98 , Right before the turn, on the north side! I just thought it was so beautiful I took a pic of it when I was down in late aug.
 
Dabell said:
it's on old 98 , Right before the turn, on the north side! I just thought it was so beautiful I took a pic of it when I was down in late aug.

Yep, you are definitely a female. Old 98 must be at least 10 miles long with many turns on the north side.
 
32413 My mailing address is PCB although residence is Walton County on 30A.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yep, you are definitely a female. Old 98 must be at least 10 miles long with many turns on the north side.

ha ha ha Joe, There's only one big turn that leeds into us 98 from old 98
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yep, you are definitely a female. Old 98 must be at least 10 miles long with many turns on the north side.
I saw a study once of the differences in how males and females navigate. They put (many) males and (many) females in a maze and required them to navigate the course several times. The upshot of the study was that males navigate N, S, E, and W, while females navigate via landmarks (nails, marks, scratches on the walls, etc.).

There's a newsflash... "turn left after the Burger King on the right but before the Sam's Club on the left..."
blah.gif
 
Moondance said:
I saw a study once of the differences in how males and females navigate. They put (many) males and (many) females in a maze and required them to navigate the course several times. The upshot of the study was that males navigate N, S, E, and W, while females navigate via landmarks (nails, marks, scratches on the walls, etc.).

There's a newsflash... "turn left after the Burger King on the right but before the Sam's Club on the left..."
blah.gif


Blah, blah, blah....I like N,S,E,W...especially since cars started including those "cute" compass thingies in the rear view mirror! Blah, blah, blah...I do hate maps though...unless someone draws one for me with "cute" little symbols for landmarks....like X for turn at the Exxon station and a bullseye for next to Target!!! Blah, blah, blah!
 
Funny, but if you are in SoWal on hwy 98, the directions would be more like, go past the second set of police cars, then when you see pine trees on your right for a while, then a big metal church, then more pine trees for a while, take your next big right and then go past more pine trees and turn right at the stop sign. Bam! Let the bag boy retrieve your clubs from your trunk and play some golf at Camp Creek.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top