• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need zip codes!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dabell said:
ha ha ha Joe, There's only one big turn that leeds into us 98 from old 98

You say you need zip codes...how about spellcheck as well? PUI or just creative? Don't worry though...I taught phonics and understand you completely! RO...you and Dabell in a Spelling Bee? Love ya'!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Yeah...it gets nutzo down there. I would wait and wait and wait to pull out of my apt. I lived a quarter of a mile from Destin Commons though...so that was part of it.

Yup! it's like the city! lol
 
Sueshore said:
You say you need zip codes...how about spellcheck as well? PUI or just creative? Don't worry though...I taught phonics and understand you completely! RO...you and Dabell in a Spelling Bee? Love ya'!

I am doing 4 things at one time. Forgive me!
 
Moondance said:
I saw a study once of the differences in how males and females navigate. They put (many) males and (many) females in a maze and required them to navigate the course several times. The upshot of the study was that males navigate N, S, E, and W, while females navigate via landmarks (nails, marks, scratches on the walls, etc.).

There's a newsflash... "turn left after the Burger King on the right but before the Sam's Club on the left..."
blah.gif

Put me in the middle of NO where, I'll get home just fine! I use the sun and moon and n , s, e and w. :D
 
Dabell said:
Put me in the middle of NO where, I'll get home just fine! I use the sun and moon and n , s, e and w. :D

I thought you like to turn at the big bend in the road? Now, you want a compass. Yep, you are definitely a female. Change is not always bad, I guess. ;-) ... just giving you a hard time.:D
 
Smiling JOe said:
Funny, but if you are in SoWal on hwy 98, the directions would be more like, go past the second set of police cars, then when you see pine trees on your right for a while, then a big metal church, then more pine trees for a while, take your next big right and then go past more pine trees and turn right at the stop sign. Bam! Let the bag boy retrieve your clubs from your trunk and play some golf at Camp Creek.

I think you left out a few sets of police cars :floor:


BTW, why does this post get 3 stars :idontno:
 
GraytonBound said:
I think you left out a few sets of police cars :floor:


BTW, why does this post get 3 stars :idontno:
I think it's because it's ben sort of "interesting" reading, dicifering some of the wroding.
 
Johnrudy said:
I think it's because it's ben sort of "interesting" reading, dicifering some of the wroding.

hee hee hee hee hee hee....once again I understood everything you attempted to type!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top