• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I rarely recommend (unless computer related),

New posts

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
I rarely recommend (unless computer related), we love two great new restaurants,
"The Bay" at the foot of the 331 bridge, the chefs are from Great Southern & Fish Out of Water to give you an idea of the quality. We don't normally order dessert but the main course was so amazing we continued with peanut butter pie and key lime OMG! There's a quaint outdoor garden patio overlooking the bay, fire pit seating, music, you can dock your boat, need I say more.


The other is "Crust", here in SRB on 98, everyone brings their own bottle of Vino (some of us two):drink2:, the Owner = Chef is Mark who's Italy born mother still overseas the kitchen, we've had at least 50 Amazing dinners/lunches there. You must call to reserve a table, try and sit outside under the stars. http://www.eatmorecrust.com/ ENJOY........

Warm regards to the people and town I love,


Mark
 
Last edited:
Mark, what is your favorite entree?

oooh, that's a tough one especially now that I've been on this high protein low carb lifestyle and mix it up when I can. I'd have to say between the Cioppino (without the pasta) and a dish he makes for me of sausage, meatballs over marinara topped with ricotta AMAZING! Here's some pics off his menu from his website...
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpgd.jpge.jpgf.jpgg.jpgh.jpgi.jpg
 
Both are very good!

The Bay is now a must do in SoWal. The combo of waterfront, cool building, good music and food makes it a winner. The friendly staff is a bonus. Oh - also sushi by Jamison on top of it all.
 
I've heard nothing but rave reviews about dinner at Crust. Sounds like very special dining experience. I've had pizza for lunch and it may be the BEST pizza around but that's very hard to really say because we have several excellent pizza spots.

The Bay is awesome and has managed to create such a unique atmosphere with a menu that stands apart too.

CRUST breads and pastries were absolutely beautiful yesterday at Seaside Farmers Market. Probably the most popular vendor there!

Thank you Mark (computerworks) for your review. Reader reviews are especially helpful to SoWal readers as well as good for area restaurants! The Bay is a featured SoWal.com dining partner (advertiser) with a beautiful dining page filled with photos and info just waiting for your rating and review > The Bay
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top