• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I still see much building going on?

New posts

Seagrove Lover

Beach Lover
I have a condo near lakewood and I see watersound still building and another builder starting a new development right on lakewood. The ministorage place near here has been torn down and looks ready to build a condo development. Doesn't this indicate there is still profit to be made for builders just maybe not at the levels they experienced during the past few years.

Is the new hotel still planning to be built at the Seagrove Market on cr395?
:chill:

I think the area will do well once the correction and buyers setlle down?
 
Doesn't this indicate there is still profit to be made for builders just maybe not at the levels they experienced during the past few years.

Supply side economics...for America's [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxylHPnoloI"]YouTube - Real financial heros part 3 of 3[/ame]

SA-LUTE!

:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top