• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think we need a ........

New posts

Seeker1

Beach Lover
C'mon! Give your input!:wave:

I'm interested in sarting a new project in the South Walton area. What product or service would you like to see offered in the area that would be an asset? :wave:
 
I'd like to be able to let my dogs out for a wee and poo, without going home to do so, but I'm not willing to pay for the service. Maybe we could get advertising to pay for it.
 
If I told you, then I'd have to kill you

;-) Just kidding! Citymouse & I are working to make the service we think SoWal needs the most a reality.
 
strip club. Yes, there is an ordinance against them in Walton County, but one in Lithonia or Livonia (not sure which), GA was just bought by the city for $1 million, since the Court said that they couldn't shut them down, because dancing nekked was a Constitutionally protected right of freedom of expression. Woo -- hoo! The City closed the business after purchasing it.
 
strip club. Yes, there is an ordinance against them in Walton County, but one in Lithonia, GA was just bought by the city for $1 million, since the Court said that they couldn't shut them down, because dancing nekked was a Constitutionally protected right of freedom of expression. Woo -- hoo!

You're in the wrong part of Florida. Go south. No shortage down there. ;-) I have heard that the weak economy has also hit that industry.
 
1-Do-it-yourself car wash to replace the one they tore down in Seagrove
2-Walgreen's in the Publix center on 395. Just a prescription counter, thanks.
Yeah, I should patronize SR Pharm in Gulf Place.
And I do, sometimes.
But the Walgreen's national network is a big plus for me.
3-Good Chinese restaurant between 98 and the Gulf
4-Free public swimming pool
5-Krispy Kreme (according to others in the TF household)
6-TDC, county, or charity operated depot for the confiscated beach crap
7-Non partisan county election process for local offices
8-Free local drinks at B&A in the off season. Thanks for offering, Dave. :funn:
9-Grapevine connection to the TF house so I don't miss Dread's special guests at the Red Bar
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top