• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think we need a ........

New posts
afterschool care/program

that can be a drop off point for county busses and then the parent can pick up from there. (same concept as Roane school in Okaloosa county)
 
I second that...I think one up off 98 would be great in the SRB area anywhere between Grand Blvd and 395. If I didnt have so much to lose and investors I would jump all over it.

Yep... I haven't joined a gym since my son was born 4.5 years ago because there's no way I can go unless I can bring them. Something like a Y with a pool would be totally awesome... my MIL is so sick of hearing me lament about it that she would even pay my membership, lol! But it doesn't have to be big and fancy, just clean. Infact, relatively cheap would even be better.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top