• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"I will board up your home"

New posts

ABCaldwell

Beach Lover
Hello, I am here to offer my services to board up your home in preparation for the hurricanes as well as secure outside loose items. I believe the estimated time is early next week so GET READY! I have done this before during the Ivan, Katrina and Dennis hurricanes...and had many satisfied customers. Call me to schedule an appointment for a quote. ( 251-802-1725 ) I am local. Thank You,
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top