• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ice cream trucks

New posts
Meth sounds more appealing than shrink wrap frozen bottom round out of the back of toothless meat man's Ford Ranger.
 
Anyone else know about the construction crew lunch truck? White pickup with coolers in the back. If you speak enough Spanish, you can get a hearty meal... That has 0% chance of having been prepared in a certified commercial kitchen.
 
I bet it's good ol' home cooked delishusness BEACHROB! I'll be the guinea pig if you'll order for me :)

As for the ice cream truck I hear he's been asked to not come in our neighborhood. Our streets are private and I believe our CAM sent him a letter. (i'm speaking of the one with the freaky tongue on the front. the driver has always kinda creeped me out)
 
I think they use guinea pig in their sandwiches.
 
I've had the meat truck stop at my house. My rottweiler rarely barked at anyone that stopped to visit, but that guy made the hair on the back of my dog stand straight up, my kids were playing outside the fence and I was watching from the porch (drinking my beer of course). He got out of his meat truck and asked if he could come in the gate, and he was scared of my dog. I said "Get back in your truck or I'm letting him out on you and don't ever come back" He did. The next day I painted a sign "no phone books, no steaks, no warning shots" (smiley face too).

They don't leave phone books and the mystery meat truck does not stop at my house. :cool:

ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top