• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If there was one place....

New posts
The Red Bar is so much more than food. It is Grayton Beach -- funky, eclectic, often filled with cool locals, strongest drinks in town, good bartenders, good music, lots of pillows, and plenty of character. Thankfully, people have different tastes. Otherwise, I would never be able to get to the bar or find a seat on a couch. I visit the Red Bar at least once a week. See you there this weekend!
 
why so bitter about the red bar ,and by the way the thread is about one place you would go to and not one place you dislike..... enjoy the music

Why so bitter? I was waiting for lunch (bad idea) and the hostess let someone else sit before us.

Then lied about it-"I didn't know you were waiting." What the heck was the beeper in my hand? Out the door I went to D&Ks-better atmosphere and better food. Sorry, The Red Bar has great bands but lousy food plus the beer is never cold.
 
Why so bitter? I was waiting for lunch (bad idea) and the hostess let someone else sit before us.

Then lied about it-"I didn't know you were waiting." What the heck was the beeper in my hand? Out the door I went to D&Ks-better atmosphere and better food. Sorry, The Red Bar has great bands but lousy food plus the beer is never cold.

So you were waiting in a restaurant that has lousy food and warm beer
why did you come in the first place?
 
So you were waiting in a restaurant that has lousy food and warm beer
why did you come in the first place?
:lolabove: ZINGGGG. And do you you realize that tables are sat by the number of people in the party? She wasnt going to seat 2 people at a table for 6 when there was a party of 6 waiting to be sat? (try saying that 6 times real fast)
 
I'm staying out, o-u-t, OUT of the Red Bar debate but have to cast my vote for the Terrace as the one place. The food and service are always excellent. It's the best kept secret at my end of the beach (at least until now:yikes:).
 
I'm staying out, o-u-t, OUT of the Red Bar debate but have to cast my vote for the Terrace as the one place. The food and service are always excellent. It's the best kept secret at my end of the beach (at least until now:yikes:).

Why is it good? It has zero curbside appeal, so give us a reason to want to visit!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top