• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If there was one place....

New posts
Where tasty food is concerned, more is better! :biggrin:

So far, D&K is getting a lot of votes. I haven't been there yet, as we always end up at the Red Bar when we're in Grayton... might just have to try it!

Thanks for the suggestions... keep em coming!
 
Some reading for you:

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=13879"]top 5 restaurants in Sowal area - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=14520"]If you could only dine out once? - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]
 
borago, if we are going for the food, Red Bar for character, or Hibiscus for peace, love and coffee.
Grayt choices! Of course, now that Jenna has left Borago, I'm gonna be trying her new place. However, there will still be at least one "J-word" at Borago.;-)
 
Fabrice has the best chicken salad (as in a salad with chicken in it) that I've ever eaten, and I'm from the poultry capital of the world.

Flip-Flops had a wonderful lunch, too.

As for dinner-type food, I almost died of bliss last year at Torre Rosa. The food was amazing, and it was made by the same folks who run Stinky's. :drool:
 
I just went and had lunch at the Red Bar. It was busy. Love that neighborhood. Not to big houses like I like em. :biggrin:
 
If you want fried shrimp go to Nick's in the sticks...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top