• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If there was one place....

New posts
Basmati's is amazing! And I love the atmosphere.

I finally went to Basmati's 2 weeks ago- my dinner was amazing. I can't wait to go back. The restaurant is beautiful and peaceful , especially the porch overlooking Draper Lake.
 
Not dinner, but lunch. We love the sandwiches at Wild Olives in Rosemary Beach. Big enough to share with a hungry husband. :lol: And the staff is really very professional and nice.
 
Not dinner, but lunch. We love the sandwiches at Wild Olives in Rosemary Beach. Big enough to share with a hungry husband. :lol: And the staff is really very professional and nice.

I agree, Wild Olives has been a great addition to the East end of 30-A...:clap:
 
Oooh, some good ones. Cafe Tango and Basmati's are terrific, as is Fabrice. In summary, if you come to SoWal, you better be ready to eat more than one meal, out on the town.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top