• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If you could only dine out once?

New posts

Paige

Beach Lover
If you could only have one dining out experience while in SoWal, where would you go and why?

Cafe Provence?
Cafe Tango?
Gravel Road?
 
Cafe Tango
 
Let me apologize for RiverOtter who didn't read the choices given. :funn:

Cafe Tango has great food and service. The atmosphere is cozy, and well suited for a quite couple to dine.

Gravel Road has great food and service, both leaning on the side of "excellent." The atmosphere would be a little more versatile, giving a cozy feel for a quiet couple, but also making larger tables feel very welcome. The front dining area is a little more casual and kid friendly.

So, I guess it depends on your mood, cozy vs a little more exciting and fun. Both are great.

I've eaten at Cafe Provence while Sandor was cooking, and the food was great. Sandor is no longer cooking there, and the menu is rich and hearty with heavy cream sauces, and such -- Old school French. Atmosphere is French-Country. Service is good.

I think, out of the three choices given, I would choose Gravel Road. Cafe Tango would place second on my list of choices, and I would substitute another option for number three.
 
Let me apologize for RiverOtter who didn't read the choices given. :funn:

Cafe Tango has great food and service. The atmosphere is cozy, and well suited for a quite couple to dine.

Gravel Road has great food and service, both leaning on the side of "excellent." The atmosphere would be a little more versatile, giving a cozy feel for a quiet couple, but also making larger tables feel very welcome. The front dining area is a little more casual and kid friendly.

So, I guess it depends on your mood, cozy vs a little more exciting and fun. Both are great.

I've eaten at Cafe Provence while Sandor was cooking, and the food was great. Sandor is no longer cooking there, and the menu is rich and hearty with heavy cream sauces, and such -- Old school French. Atmosphere is French-Country. Service is good.

I think, out of the three choices given, I would choose Gravel Road. Cafe Tango would place second on my list of choices, and I would substitute another option for number three.

You can pick any where. I didn't mean to narrow it to those I listed.
 
Last edited:
make it a progressive dinner !!!

Criolla's for drinks and tapas
D&K for dinner
Gravel Road for dessert

all three of the above restaurants are very near each other.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top