• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm Going Green

New posts

smcdon2

Beach Comber
Hello,
A grocery chain up here (Kroger) has a contest to create a design for a reusable grocery bag. I've submitted one and currently in the top 10 in votes. Voting ends on 5/23 and if I stay in the top 10, I'll make the finals.

If you don't mind, I appreciate your vote. Just think, In the long run this vote could be more influential than a vote for Hillary/Obama/McCain. :biggrin:

http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagID=35890

- Wish I was with you all in SoWal.
 
I knew I could count on my peeps in SoWal. Thanks!!
 
I voted for yours after looking at some of the other designs. Yours is nice and clean looking. Some of the other bags were kind of fussy and frufru.
 
Done and done. Nice work. Good luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top