• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm going shopping

New posts
I need to shop for a new guest book, preferably in my favorite color, orange. Any suggestions where I can find one in the 30A area?
 
Not a local personal shopper and it is a business so I usually charge, but since you asked, your first request is on the house. I googled your info and came up with sundog books in seaside(231-5481). Hooch & holleys just closed, but their website's still open-they're local. You could go to wedding shops, but you'd probably be spinning your wheels looking for the color orange. There's a bookstore in Alys Beach, but small-not likely. The women that own/run Village Boutique, Magnolia house, and the restaurant D&K's are shopping/ business savvy & could offer up some clues(all on or off 30A). Personally, I'd get off 30a and head to Borders in Pier park, Panama city beach.
Normally, that would have cost you $15.00 from my website. Enjoy the gift!!! Hope you find your sunshine guest book! Visit anytime at L-billionairess.com- whatever prices I have listed I'll give you half off on your next shopping request- I like gators- in pictures that is.
 
Hooch & Holleys closed? Dang! I had heard these rumors, but really hoped they would make it..........
 
Not a local personal shopper and it is a business so I usually charge, but since you asked, your first request is on the house. I googled your info and came up with sundog books in seaside(231-5481). Hooch & holleys just closed, but their website's still open-they're local. You could go to wedding shops, but you'd probably be spinning your wheels looking for the color orange. There's a bookstore in Alys Beach, but small-not likely. The women that own/run Village Boutique, Magnolia house, and the restaurant D&K's are shopping/ business savvy & could offer up some clues(all on or off 30A). Personally, I'd get off 30a and head to Borders in Pier park, Panama city beach.
Normally, that would have cost you $15.00 from my website. Enjoy the gift!!! Hope you find your sunshine guest book! Visit anytime at L-billionairess.com- whatever prices I have listed I'll give you half off on your next shopping request- I like gators- in pictures that is.
Thanks!:wave:
 
I need to shop for a new guest book, preferably in my favorite color, orange. Any suggestions where I can find one in the 30A area?

Beach Runner go to Barnes and Nobles Or Michaels and buy a generic one and cover it yourself. I think that would be soooo cool. Michaels will have all kinds of materials to use in the color you like. Your own design!!!! And it would be fun and not cost too much.
I like Orange too!!!:clap:​
 
BR- keep it local if you can- so many options in SoWal. Sundogs has beautiful books and journals that would work great for a guestbook, and I bet some of the interiors stores have some great ones too. I'll keep my eye out for one in my travels.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top