• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm Hot !!!!!!!

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Can anyone recomend a good A/C company.............
I've used Affordable Air Conditioning in the past and felt I got screwed without a kiss........................;-)
 
I'm sorry I cannot help you with an A/C rec. but I just had to check out your thread!! It is snowing and 30 degrees here today with windchills in the single digits. It's April!! The snow is not sticking or accumulating but we certainly can't plant any flowers yet!
 
Professional Appliance and Cooling,
2617 South Hwy. 77
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
(850)872-2005

Installed our HVAC unit for our two houses and are very professional/responsive. Brad Dilmore is the technician I am familiar with (one very quick, no charge warranty call).

Larry
 
I have used and have been pleased with
1.Quality Air
2. Beach Cooling
 
Odis Brown heating and cooling. 835-2330 has always been responsible and easy to deal with and they've been around a long time.
 
I've heard Brown highly recommended as well, but I always have used Adkins A/C in SRB and stayed loyal.
Sorry don't have the # handy, but they are in book.
Respond quickly and do a good job.
 
Another service to consider is the application of Solar Control Window Film for your glass. I can reduce the solar heat gain coming thru your glass by up to 80%. In Florida your a/c unit can only work so hard. My film comes with a lifetime warranty and I have been tinting windows for over 20 years.
The film comes in various shades and strenghts. If you would like a free quote call me anytime.
Beat the Heat and stay cool......................

Steve -The window guy @850-687-0646

Many local references upon request.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top