• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm looking for a Handyman

New posts

Shutters

Beach Comber
Are you a handyman looking for work? Do you know of a good handyman?

I'll be in Seagrove Beach this weekend 12-7-13 and I'm looking for someone to help find a roof leak. I had originally contracted a handyman by he flaked out on me. The main part I'm looking to do is find WHERE the leak is coming from with a water test. One person on the roof with a hose, another in the crawl space where I know the leak comes into the house. PLease PM me or call me if you are available or interested.
(708) 212-0649


Thanks,

Michael
 
We have used Frank Day and would highly recommend him also! Good job Papa J - wish all the handymen were honest and as good as Frank is!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top