• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm looking for a roomate

New posts

Helping Hands

Beach Fanatic
:DI live in Sandestin and would like a roomate, a non smoker, christian male or female. I have a furnished bedroom and private bath, I live in a gated community walking distance to the beach and the village of Bayetowne Wharf, If anyone is looking or knows someone looking please pass them my #. Andi 850-830-0966:D room includes all amenities and utilities including pool, beach acess, internet, cable, etc... $675 or the garage $500 and fix it up.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top