• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music I'm Obsessed

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
With the name of this forum. :clap_1:
 
kurt said:
No royalties. :nono1:
I don't need your charity Kurt.
I'm very very rich.
If you need money, just ask me.

I'm off to buy an air conditioning unit for my ghetto apartment. No more hot sticky nights for me. :clap_1:
 
I knew this would happen eventually.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I don't need your charity Kurt.
I'm very very rich.
If you need money, just ask me.

I'm off to buy an air conditioning unit for my ghetto apartment. No more hot sticky nights for me. :clap_1:


Just do what I did when I lived In Manhattan and it was hot. Go to one of the department stores with camping gear or outdoor furniture , and hang out there with a cool one! You can invite others in who go to the bedding department and bring you a pillow! :rolling:
 
Mango said:
Just do what I did when I lived In Manhattan and it was hot. Go to one of the department stores with camping gear or outdoor furniture , and hang out there with a cool one! You can invite others in who go to the bedding department and bring you a pillow! :rolling:
I just wresteled with it and gave up. But it's going to be bad today and I have to figure it out. We're taking a last minute trip to the Hamptons today so I really don't want to melt when I get back Sunday!
 
Kimmifunn said:
I just wresteled with it and gave up. But it's going to be bad today and I have to figure it out. We're taking a last minute trip to the Hamptons today so I really don't want to melt when I get back Sunday!

The Hamptons- ahhh those were the days. Where do you go? East West,South, Hampton Bays? Just watch out for those pesky ticks. You don't want to end up like me with nasty Lyme disease I can't get rid of. :pissed:
Dip yourself in DEET.
I Want to move to SoWal NOW and take my chances with the sharks and hurricanes . At least you can SEE those coming in for bite.
If I were close enough, I would lend you one I have I use for taking with me to LBI, but I am good hour and 15 from the city.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top